‘There is a vast difference between a person with vision and a visionary person.
- A person with vision talks little but does much.
- A visionary person does little but talks much.
- A person with vision finds strength from inner convictions.
- A visionary person finds strength from outward conditions.
- A person with vision continues when problems arise.
- A visionary person quits when the road becomes difficult.’
From Developing the Leader within You – John Maxwell
The Phenomenal Growth of the Salvation Army
4 days ago